Codes - Ordinances - Permits

Building Code

The Town of Holden's Building Code was replaced with the statewide code, Maine Uniform Building and Energy Code (MUBEC), as of December 1, 2010.

All building permits will be issued, reviewed and inspected locally by Code Enforcement Officer. The Town may not alter the code by making it less or more stringent. 

Plumbing Code

Holden utilizes the State of Maine Plumbing Code. Contact Code Enforcement Officer for information on plumbing and subsurface waste water disposal systems.




Home | About Holden | Calendar - Municipal | Codes - Ordinances - Policies - Permits | Boards and Committees | Community Health Information | DeBeck Business Park | Departments | Employment Opportunity | Helpful Links | Key Documents | Legal Notices | Online Services | Cemetery Maps | Town Services | Town Staff | Tax Maps | Disclaimer and Privacy Policy
Government Websites by Catalis
Printer-friendly Version